Thursday, September 8, 2011

My first post...

 Here I am with my very first post. I read so many blogs everyday and I LOVE THEM ALL.  My bff of 35 years, Tani, and I go treasure hunting at least once a week. We love to turn our "items" into Treasures.

 I just opened up an Etsy store and with any luck I can continue to keep treasure hunting.

 I live in Arizona with my hubby Mike, and 2 out of 4 of my grown children. I have a grandson that is due on Halloween, I cannot wait to meet Austin Michael.

 Well that's it for now, wish my luck in my new adventure...

 Here is a quick look at my first listings on Etsy...

 

2 comments:

  1. I love it so far. I have lots of pictures of the dtuff you have made for me. I will have to email them to you so you can add them to your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be awesome, TY so much :)

    ReplyDelete