Monday, October 17, 2011

Baby Shower

Lets just get to the pics, shall we...

Pin It











For the cake, I iced it with chocolate buttercream then I made the cowboy boots and the A out of fondant, the banner was made from burlap and 2 skewers. The cupcakes were iced in buttercream, then topped with fondant babies and cowboy hats and bandana pics that I printed up. I made rice krispie treats (hay bales) and smores on a stick, so easy, here is where I found them, The Decorated Cookie.
The wish crate was a hit, I covered the crate in chicken wire and covered clothespins in pretty paper, After guests wrote their wishes and tips they pinned them up.
I covered an old cork board in burlap, then added the frame with a silhouette of a mom and baby for her gift table.

I'm linking up at


Thanks so much for stoppin by,






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the follow! I'm GLADLY following back! You are so creative - looks like it was an awesome shower!! :)

    Brie @ BreezyPinkDaisies

    ReplyDelete